We are looking for motivated drivers who can drive a 18 tonne 7.5 tonne and 3.5 tonne removal trucks with a record for exceeding client expectations delivering on their promise. To drive a 18 and 7.5 tonne truck you will need to meet all qualifications including having a Driver Tacho Card, CPC. You want to join a growing, dynamic company that rewards success and challenges you to grow. Most importantly, you want to join a team that is full of people like you, who share a passion for customer service, go above and beyond and know how to have fun!
The Driver is responsible for driving company vehicles as well as packing, moving and safely transporting household goods, office furniture and other heavy items while providing outstanding customer service to all TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® customers. The driver should have general knowledge of functional support areas, including the core business, customer service, heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) and moving.
Benefits include 28 days holiday pay and pension contribution from employer at a rate of 3%.
Essential Job Functions
- Acts as the physical point of contact for new and existing customers and establishes a rapport and builds confidence in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® services
- Makes recommendations according to customer’s needs on moving services, boxes, supplies and equipment and other value-added services; May recommend alternate services and/or products based on cost, availability or customer specifications
- Obtains customer feedback throughout the move to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and proactively resolve any complaints
- Keeps the customer and management informed of anticipated delays and any additional information needed to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability
- Responsible for checking and monitor truck fluid levels and basic functionality
- Safely move/pack/unpack customer’s belongings by utilizing all of the proper moving equipment and techniques and following the necessary prescribed policies
- Organising and securing truck at the end of each job and ensures truck and equipment is maintained in a clean, safe and professional manner
- Conduct pre/post trip truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- Must be in a clean, approved TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® uniform at all times without exception
- Maintain a positive image of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® by ensuring proper hygiene
- Ensure compliance with the policies laid out in the employee handbook and/or presented by management
- Participates in regular training and development programs offered through STICK MEN UNIVERSITY® to further the knowledge of the system
- Other duties as assigned by franchisee manager
- One year previous driving experience with Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) preferred
- Must hold a Driver Tacho Card, CPC, to be a 18 tonne, 7.5 tonne truck driver
- Valid Driver’s License is required for 3.5 tonne truck drivers
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Occasional overnight travel is required.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and TWO MEN AND A TRUCK will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an “at will” basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.